Monday, May 11, 2020

NEFERTITI HOTEL, LUXOR, EGYPT -- PT 6

VIP Service for All – at Amazingly Pocketbook-Friendly Prices
On Nefertiti's top floor, an amazing covered terrace awaits. 

That's where self-serve, buffet breakfast is served.

I found tea and coffee to be first class quality, as were the dozens of different pastries.

Servers were great, one even sprinted to me when I groggily forgot my book bag, with expensive camera, at my table.

The view is amazing and night time dinners have an array of authentic chicken and other dishes, as well as a pretty good rendition of good old pizza, for those homesick for America's favorite ethnic cuisine.


The owner of the hotel visited me at my table the first night. 

He's a gentle, thoughtful man that comes from generations of great hosts. 

He has the perfect makeup to be an excellent hospitality operator.

https://www.nefertitihotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment