Thursday, May 7, 2020

NEFERTITI HOTEL, LUXOR, EGYPT -- PT 3

VIP Service for All – at Amazingly Pocketbook-Friendly Prices
When I booked online, I paid for an expensive car service for transport from and back to the airport.

I also learned that I had to waste my precious time emailing and calling the day before to confirm pick up and drop off.

I sent a simple email to Nefertiti and they agreed to pick me up at the airport for a nominal charge (I think I only ended up paying a tip to the driver) so thinks were cheaper and simpler.

Plus, the driver had a "fixer" with him.

A warm, wonderful, English-speaking man who gave me his WhatsApp number and checked on me throughout the trip (in a gentle, helpful -- certainly not upselling way).

He told me about the hotel, the famous monuments and more.

https://www.nefertitihotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment