Wednesday, May 13, 2020

NEFERTITI HOTEL, LUXOR, EGYPT -- PT 8

VIP Service for All – at Amazingly Pocketbook-Friendly Prices
The Nefertiti tour desk is amazing. My West Bank tour was perfect and my guide was super smart.

I'll do a separate review of Aladin Tours, a branch of Nefertiti.

On leaving day, I got a polite early wake up call, so I could be the first one at breakfast. Sated and packed, the driver whisked me away for my first flight out of Luxor back to Cairo.

Again, my wonderful "fixer" was in the car. 

Just as he had during the drive from airport to Nefertiti, he told me about sugar cane fields, churches, markets and ways of life.

I figured he'd hand me my bag and that would be it.

No, he asked for my passport and whisked me through security in a VIP area. He also got me my boarding pass in record time.

https://www.nefertitihotel.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment