Thursday, October 8, 2020

THE POWER OF INCLUSION ON MAIN STREET (Part 5)

MAIN SPOTLIGHT: THE ADA AT 30

Epic Fail -- no access to pandemic-era outdoor dining. Wheelchair users boycotted.

During the time of COVID, there are additional concerns as cities relax restrictions on streets and sidewalk use. 

It’s imperative to make sure to keep sidewalks accessible if your main street’s restaurants are expanding outdoor dining service due to a ban on indoor service.

Even if part of the street is marked off for pedestrians, how can a wheelchair user make it up the curb midblock?

Even with a temporary ramp, my wife cannot get to the pharmacy next to you or the grocery on the other side if tables are blocking the sidewalk. 

And no, it’s not okay to make diners jump away from their tables to make way for the wheeler.

1 comment:

  1. I completely trusted Dr Jumba from the time I spoke with him during the period my husband Left me after 1year and 3months of our marriage, Dr Jumba helped me Cast the spell work on my Relationship and gave me so much assurance and guaranteed me that he was going to bring my husband back to Me in just 15hours of the spell casting. I was so confident in his work because I have read A Lot of Testimonies online & Also for the Fact he Helped a Friend of mine Some weeks Back to get her Man Back. My faith was so strong About everything and just as Dr Jumba said to me in the beginning, my husband came back to me Asking for my Forgiveness And Also wants us to have A Happy Home together, YES MY HUSBAND IS BACK with all his hearts, Love, care, emotions and flowers and things are better now. Thankyou So much Papa, you cleared my Doubts about magic or Spells and You Also Brought Life and Happiness to me .. I would have no hesitation to recommend this powerful spell caster to anybody who is in need of help.. You can contact him through his email address: wiccalovespelltools@gmail.com OR Call ️  / WhatsApp him on: +19085174108  blog : https://wiccaspelltools.blogspot.com/  WEBSITE:  drjumbaspellhome.wordpress.com 

    ReplyDelete