Wednesday, November 19, 2014

MY FATHER KEN WRIGHT DIED TODAY

MY DAD DIED A FEW MONTHS SHY OF HIS 80TH BIRTHDAY


That's my wife Heidi and me with dad up in Wadsworth Ohio in 2008.

He was recovering from having his first kidney removed and had dropped a lot of weight.

My dad was the healthiest guy I ever knew, up until about 2005, when he found he had prostate cancer.

Then went the prostate, bladder, duct to a kidney and kidney.

He lost his other kidney a few years later and was on dialysis every other day.

He had been a 3-plus-pack per day from his late teens to his early 40s.

I miss my dad already.

But the past few years have been continuous suffering with breathing problems, rashes, difficulty sleeping and dozens of hospitalizations.

He is resting now.

No comments:

Post a Comment