Sunday, June 7, 2020

HAPPY 32ND ANNIVERSARY

TO MY SOULMATE HEIDI
Our 32nd wedding anniversary is this Thursday.
We have been a couple for more than a third of a century.
Last year, we celebrated our belated 30th with two amazing weeks in Paris.
This year, certainly no travel – beyond maybe a weekend walk along Ocean Drive, safely with masks on and distancing practiced.
I could write a book, not this simple blog post, on all the great things I’ve discovered over the years with Heidi.
Travel has been a huge one.
She encouraged me to travel to Egypt this year.
I got home just before the virtually total shutdown due to the pandemic.
We also have discovered the joy of being cat parents in the past decade.
HoneyBear, our rescue Siamese, has been a huge part of our lives for years.
To combine our loves, I have posted pictures of cats – taken this March in Cairo – as a tribute to my beloved wife, Heidi Johnson-Wright.


No comments:

Post a Comment