Sunday, May 28, 2023

THE FUTURE IS INCLUSIVE

HERE’S HOW WE GET THERE

“I never met Gaby, but I sure knew she was my soul sister,” says Kent Keyser, a Public Policy Fellow with United Spinal. 

“When I heard that we lost another one to the airlines, I was sick to my stomach and prayed I didn’t know them.

Then when I read the news story, I was just plain pissed off that this happened to someone I sure know but never met. 

Damn it, she was my soul sister in a policy fight that’s David versus Goliath all over again.”

To say United Spinal is passionate about making airlines work for wheelchair users is a gross understatement.

Join our efforts to take the fight to the airlines by joining its Grassroots Advocacy Network.

https://unitedspinal.org/grassroots-advocacy-network/


No comments:

Post a Comment