Tuesday, October 4, 2016

HOTEL NILES ISTANBUL

PERFECT TRANQUIL LOCATION NEAR GRAND BAZAAR AND BEYAZIT TRAM STOP
part 3


My room at Hotel Niles was a perfect square, with the bathroom sort of jutting back into the hallway as a separate space.

I loved the size, cleanliness and efficiency.

A mini fridge had bargain basement prices for its fresh beverages and snacks.

It also had plenty of room for me to stash food or drink that I'd acquired from local shops.

Two nice tables and lots of outlets provided space for my bedside water glass, white noise machine, etc.

The bathroom was the star.

I great western-style flush toilet (for any of those phobic of the squat style in the city), a huge counter around the sink for all my shaving gear, toothbrush, etc.

The bath features a mini hamam (Turkish Bath) complete with marble decor, wash basin, low-slung seating area and copper bowl for cool rinsing.

A perfect western-style shower is connected, with shower wand and all great bath products provided by the Niles for quick showering when I didn't have time to relax in the steam of the hamam.

No comments:

Post a Comment