Thursday, January 12, 2012

AMERICAN AIRLINES DOES NOTHING TO STOP ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE - 3


AMERICAN AIRLINE REFUSES TO COMPENSATE WEARY PASSENGERS ATTACKED BY ITS OWN ABUSIVE EMPLOYEE

Editor's Note: A harrowing story about an attack by an abusive American Airlines employee will be told in segments for the next several blog posts. This story was 100% corroborated by several frequesnt flier passengers who also suffered the same attack that I did. These high level executives and leaders in their community also contacted American Airlines and did not have their complaints addressed. I received a half hearted call from an American Airlines customer service representative who refused to confirm the employee worked for American, refused to say what corrective action would be taken and all but laughed at me when I suggested a refund for that flight or a credit for a future flight was in order to compensate me for the abuse I suffered. I got an apology from the Dallas Mayor's office, which also led me to a Dallas Fort Worth Airport executive who confirmed the abusive gate agent indeed worked for American Airlines. That polite DFW employee said he would refer me to American's DFW point person and he was certain that person would contact me. The DFW-based American Airlines person never called. This incident happened nearly 2 months ago and I have still not gotten proper redress from American. Perhaps bankruptcy will shake some sense into this carrier that abuses disabled fliers routinely and even attacked some innocent passengers re-entering the US on an evening flight. I encourage everyone to forward this story, so other abused American customers can unite against this carrier. The blog posts reads exactly like the complaint letter I sent to American.


She threateningly yelled "who let you out?, you're not allowed out!…go back!”

The handful of us at the opening of the jet bridge were stunned.

A gentleman who exited with me responded to the woman in a kind, warm tone: “ma’am, what gives you the right to yell at us like this?”

No comments:

Post a Comment