Tuesday, January 31, 2012

AN OUTSTANDING & AFFORDABLE PRIVATE ROOM IN KEY WEST AT SILVIA'S -- part 10


Air B&B Host Delivers Quiet & Clean Room for Slightly More than $100 in High Season

I'm not sure if she has a car, but if she does, I think she would have raced me to the ferry dock if my car had been towed...or maybe she would have ridden me there on the back of her bicycle...or arranged a magic carpet ride to the docks -- she's that kind, efficient and accommodating.

To make time, I didn't go back to Silvia's (but knew I could return for that promised shower and change of clothes to ease my trip up the Overseas Highway).

Candidly, I also don't think I wanted to show my humiliated face to the poor airbnb host who I scared the wits out of when I couldn't find my auto!

Bottom line, Silvia's private room in Key West is perfect for every type of traveler.

I can't wait to go back with my wife and we've even invited Silvia out to a meal at one of our quirky haunts in Miami for the next time she ventures north to the big city.

No comments:

Post a Comment