Monday, January 30, 2012

AN OUTSTANDING & AFFORDABLE PRIVATE ROOM IN KEY WEST AT SILVIA'S -- part 9


Air B&B Host Delivers Quiet & Clean Room for Slightly More than $100 in High Season

Poor Silvia rushed back to her complex and was worried to death about me -- even though all I was, was 40-something old dude who got twisted around in the dark and didn't find his trusty Toyota till he hit the panic button and the beeping Corolla's horn guided me back to me sedan in time to drive to the ferry boat dock.

Poor Silvia even called me a couple times as I was boarding the ferry to the Tortugas and kept checking on my wellbeing while salving my embarrassment by telling me her condo complex is large and that people do tend to get twisted around on where they park.

I share this final story only to show what an amazing "innkeeper" Silvia is.

No comments:

Post a Comment